Update for Robyne

Sun May 6 12:58:06 2001

Dear Trace,

I hope that Robyne will be able to return to her home and family for awhile, I can only imagine how tired she is of the hospital.

I hope all is well with you dearest Trace, I hope you will enjoy your pain free days forever. As for me, life is better and brighter everyday!

Love,

Janet

> ----- Original Message -----
From: niko To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2001 2:52 AM Subject: Update for Robyne

Hello everybody ;-))

I am just posting to keep you updated on Robyne's progress, with some real hope, she may be able to go home for a week and enjoy her family.

Robyne has stopped her TPN feeding and had her stitches removed however, the stitches were all infected. And another infection was evident as well. Noone is keen to diagnose her or even treat her until her doctor returns tomorrow. So, she is waiting until then. Her diet is back to fluids, however they are still causing her pain. Her doctor placed her back on Morphene, until this is over and he will wean her off gently. Another operation is eminent I think, as she still has alot of pain.

She is tired of the hospital, and is hankering to be with the family, so I have my hopes high, for her to spend "Mother's Day" ,next weekend at home.

Power of prayer may just be the trick ;-))

Thanks again everybody for your love and support

Your pain pal Trace xo

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: