Pain

Sat May 12 09:15:09 2001

Hi everyone, I haven't posted for quite awhile. I have a few questions I need to ask of everyone.I have adhesion surgery in February, for awhile after the surgery I felt alot better. I feel horrible again, especially my hip, back and leg. I haven't done anything to hurt these.I am schedule for surgery on the 17th of this month to remove the rest of the adhesions, repair a hernated incesion, the gyn is going to work on nerves involving my uterus ( gone) and my vagina and retum. The pain I am in is undiscribable, I can barely walk.My stomach also hurts, but not as much as my back. Can adhesions cause this? I am trying to work at a job where I am on my feet constanlty and I am ready to cry just thinking about going in today. I doesn't really matter if I am standing or sitting I can't do either thing for very long or I am in worse pain. I had DH call the doc yesterday while I was at work to see if he would go ahead and put me off, he said for disability reasons he couldn't put me off until he sees me, so I have to wait until Monday to try to get into see him, so he can put me off.That means I have to try and make it through 2 more days ,I don't know if I can do that. Thanks for listening to me vent.

--
Joy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: