Re: collapsed muscle

Sun May 13 12:09:11 2001

I'm not sure what Suze meant by collapsed muscle......I just assumed it was muscle not there anymore or built up.

My leg and hip from the hip surgery is flat where the big muscle is and makes my thigh bulge out on the side so that's what mine is like. I think exercise would correct this "IF" I could walk or exercise it. I cannot lift my leg upward when lying on my side......I drag or slide it onto a pillow etc., or my husband lifts it for me. I get very intense pain and pulling in my hip and feel like something is moving out of place in my hip socket if I "try" to lift it.

They cut through that big muscle with surgery and due to my intense pain have not been able to use it or exercise it in order to build it back up. Therapy would and did only make my pain too extreme to handle since it is movement of any kind that aggravates it in the first place. Jean . . .

** The greatest Gift of all ......... is the gift of love**

>----- Original Message -----
From: Lgapmon@aol.com To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 12:45 PM Subject: collapsed muscle

What is a collapsed muscle?

Lynda M. in AZ

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: