adhesions

Tue May 15 12:40:24 2001

Dr Wiseman, I have been dealing with adhesions many years with no luck but chronic pain and reoccurance. About 14yrs ago I had a laproscopy, since then no doctor or colonrectal surgeon that I have seen is even willing to do another one just to see what is happening in my abdomial and pelvic cavities. They all say because of the amount of surgeries and and adhesions that have been found that they would be unable to do a laproscopy without risking doing more damage the areas. I am continuously in pain, I only move my bowels once or twice a week, I am always bloated, am not able to eat very much, then when I do, I end up being extremely nauseous and throwing up. My husband and I cannot make love without me having a lot of pain during and after for a few days. I also believe the adhesions are cause of my constant kidney and bladder stones and infections. Many times I have difficulty urinating. My Urologist is at lost as to why this keeps reoccuring. The latest gastroentrologist told me I have gastroparesis, yet I do not have diabetes or a drug problem. The last time I talked to the gastroentroloist he said there was nothing else he could do for me. If you could please help and give me any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. I watch my diet closely, drink lots of fluids, eat lots of fruit and fish. I stay away from food that I know I cannot digest, believe me there is a lot that i can't eat. Please help me and my husband. I will celebrate my 42 birthday on the 29th of May, My husband and I have been married 22yrs with grown children, this is supposed to be the best time of our lives and because of my health, it is far from that. Thank-You very much Ellen P.S. Every surgery that I have since and including my hystrorectomy in 1986, the doctors have said that there have been multiple adhesions in my pevlic cavity.

--
Ellen S. Calma

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: