>so it takes time for insurance to kick in. My bowels are so s-l-o-w. i
>do go and is soft but takes for ever. I do drink tons of water. my
>diet is awful i hate eating because if i eat to much i get bloated! and
>crampy! Geez I should of not even bothered with the hysterectomy nothing
>but problems! I had it on dec 2000. Iwas told that this might be
>adhesions again yikes what next? I'm telling you! I feel for all you out
>there and god bless!

Destiny:

I think we can all tell you pretty much the same thing...maybe you have developed adhesions and you are constricted in your belly. If this is the case, and I am not offering medical advice, just logical advice....you should see someone to determine whether you are suffering from the multiple symptoms that come with our disease and get a doctor to help you with your constipation and pain. If you have no insurance there may be ways to get you the attention you need. Just keep responding to us as I am sure the right people will read this letter and contact you soon, as part of the IAS assistance. Meanwhile: In my particular case, bulk laxatives are NOT recommended because of the massive strictures all throughout my abdominal cavity that tie up the colon and intestines. Bulk laxatives for some of us can be dangerous because it only makes more weight on top of areas that cannot possibly pass that bulk on through. You might need to take softners and stimulating laxatives. But unless you seek the advice of a doctor that deals with ARD patients and these problems you will be led on a wild chase, made to feel like you are crazy and possibly told you are imagining things and to get a life!

Suggest you ask for the IAS contact in your area (Bev, can you help her with this??) and take it from there. A doctor with ARD experience is the safest, most promising way to begin

Bless you and good luck Ginny Halpern Pennsylvania IAS contact person

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: