Re: Dissapointed with this site leaving for good!!!

Mon May 21 16:58:11 2001

Richard, I don't know if you remeber me or not but I have talked to you before. I am sorry to hear about your wife being in pain again. I was under the impression that, your wife had been helped by her surgery with Dr. Semertzides. I am getting ready to go for my next surgery with Dr. Semertzides on Thursday. I will be thinking about your wife and praying for her. Joy

--
Joy Schmidt Honeycutt
List Manager for
Grant County Kentucky, Gallatin County Kentucky,
Jump Family Mail List, Eaglen Family Mail List, Lacey Family Mail List,
 Rankin Family Mail List

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Hagen" <rsh4799@att.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2001 11:16 PM Subject: Re: Dissapointed with this site leaving for good!!!

> To Colette, > > I used to respond to many of the messages. I don't consider myself in a > "click" just because I can't respond. I have 650 messages to go through > because I haven't had time in the last 4 weeks to spend quality time reading > them. Stop whining about it and be grateful for what you have, colette. My > wife right now is withering in pain. I worked the night shift last week, I > have mountains of laundry, I need to fix things, clean, make meals and pay > bills and work overtime, two kids that need at least one parent to do things > with them, and be a caretaker to my wife that constantly battles with bowel > and adhesion problems. Stop the nonsense of oh-poor-me and move over and > help, or just read. There ARE angels at this site. Don't irritate them. > > Richard > > > At Thu, 17 May 2001, Colette wrote: > > > > > >It seems to me if you don't fit into everyones little click then no one > > >will talk to you here. I have just as many problems as the rest of you. > > >I'm getting very depressed that no one listens anymore! I'm so sorry i > > >don't fit into the click! But no of you are any better than I. I used > > >to like this site but the last couple of postings no one cared . I hope > > >you all find the answeres your looking for. Best of luck to you!! I > > >think i will try to start my own site on adhesions. > > > > Colette: > > > > I wish you would reconsider leaving the ARD site, especially since you > > feel we are ignoring you and your questions. I think you need to give > > us all time! > > Hey, listen....when I first found this site, I thought I had died and > > gone to heaven! I finally had a bunch of people just like me who were > > trying to cope with pain and traumatic health conditions and keep > > positive attitudes. > > There are people like Helen and Bev and Millie and Janet and a bunch of > > others who have actually made this site their mission. If you need > > anything, these names are the best people to direct your letters to, > > when you come onto the board. > > They are such dear ladies! > > When I found this site a few months ago, I wrote several letters and got > > few responses. > > So I read literally every single thing posted to make myself even more > > familiar, and guess what? I got answers at last! > > Remember....there are so many new people who log on daily, all wanting > > to tell their stories and feel like part of this great group and > > sometimes the chit chat between the long term members can appear to > > overwhelm the newer, more timid inquiries. (you can actually feel > > better just reading the funny stuff these people say to each other!) > > I have met so many fantastick people on this site, and even better, have > > been able to comfort and support dozens of others who hurt or feel > > despair. > > I am now the Pennsylvania contact for IAS and am on a mission to get the > > pain management doctors in Pennsylvania educated on ARD and accepting > > new patients! > > > > Colette, you sound like your pain and anguish has made you feel lousy > > all over, and I can hear the sadness in your letter. But please, don't > > judge us until you have a chance to know us. Remember, as much as you > > hurt and feel discouraged, we do as well. We're here FOR EACH OTHER. > > > > If you are interested in being here for US, you'll get more than enough > > support from everyone. > > > > Hang in there sweetie. If you'd like to write to me off the board, > > please write to me at gingin99@home.com. I'll answer you immediately. > > > > Lots of love and luck... > > hang in there > > > > Ginny Halpern > > >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: