OMG Get over it

Mon May 21 22:16:04 2001

I understand what you people go through But tell me this not ONE of you has ever had a bad day right????? What did I say that was so awful? I said that i was leaving the site Whoopie!! I also spoke to some people that were on this site a long time ago and left for the same reasons. And to me you are your own click thats me!!! If you don't want to answer me i really could care less . I'm entitled to feel the way i want but surprise i will answer post here and offer advice but i wont post anymore just try to help others and i'm not on any pity pot!!!! The only advice that i can give everyone is stop complaining and move on!! I'm sorry that i don't have MONEY to fly where ever to get help and i have awful insurance . But i'm living with it and i'll deal with it. Common sense says read Richards post to me all you have to do is read it he was the one whinning about all the stuff he has to do!! Gosh i do that and then some plus i have to find a job with all the problems i endure i have a family too!!! Life goes on not all of us have acess to decent medical so sorry!! I sincerly wish everyone pain free days ahead

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: