Re: OMG Get over it

Tue May 22 10:34:48 2001

Colette, O.K. You had your say, now hear mine!!! I HAVE HAD, and I am STILL HAVING a LOT of BAD days!!! I am going to have many more, as will a lot of the people on this site. Where do you get off calling us a click, (or - a clicque???) We are here for you. I, myself also CANNOT AFFORD to fly all over the country or all over the world, but I do NOT take it out of EVERYONE on this site...INCLUDING YOU!!!!! That is nobody's fault, not even yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you rightly remember, I was here for you before, and I will continue to be here if anyone wishes to vent , or needs someone to talk to. So many of these people have been here for me, and will continue to be here for anyone who needs them!!! I am not apologizing TO you, OR FOR you, but it is truly a sad day that someone has to get upset to the degree that you have. I have found that anger won't help the pain. OH, and BY THE WAY.......... I DO have a family, also. I have an elderly Dad who I look after. I KNOW about suffering. My Mom had a botched triple bypass in 1999, and went through pure Hell!!! (pardon use of the word.) Then she passed away four months later. I could not help my own Mom!!! I will have to live with this type of pain,also. So as I said- I KNOW pain, and suffering, and I have felt that nobody cared, but they do. We all have bad days and then some!!!!Some of us, I'm sure, have had bad lives, but we all have to find ways to go on. Pain free days to you, too, Colette

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Colette " <anonymous@medispecialty.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 9:35 AM Subject: OMG Get over it

> I understand what you people go through But tell me this not ONE of you
> has ever had a bad day right????? What did I say that was so awful? I
> said that i was leaving the site Whoopie!! I also spoke to some people
> that were on this site a long time ago and left for the same reasons.
> And to me you are your own click thats me!!! If you don't want to answer
> me i really could care less . I'm entitled to feel the way i want but
> surprise i will answer post here and offer advice but i wont post
> anymore just try to help others and i'm not on any pity pot!!!!
> The only advice that i can give everyone is stop complaining and move
> on!! I'm sorry that i don't have MONEY to fly where ever to get help and
> i have awful insurance . But i'm living with it and i'll deal with it.
> Common sense says read Richards post to me all you have to do is read it
> he was the one whinning about all the stuff he has to do!! Gosh i do
> that and then some plus i have to find a job with all the problems i
> endure i have a family too!!! Life goes on not all of us have acess to
> decent medical so sorry!!
> I sincerly wish everyone pain free days ahead
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: