Re: Surgery

Tue May 22 12:24:46 2001

Kelly, Sorry I have not written you in a long while. I usually have a fisty 3 year old rushing me on my e-mail reading. Did I understand this e-mail correctly, is your surgery tomorrow? I hope all goes well. I appreciated you writing me before and listening. I have'nt forgotten you.

I've been having it really rough as far as pain. It's getting worse!! Also we think we've got our house sold so it's been crazy for us. I will praying for you. I hope this will finally be the opne for you, I truly do!!

God Bless you! Audra

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Kellydou@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 7:09 PM Subject: Re: Surgery

Dear Kelly, Thanks so much for the call. You really gave me that extra reassurance that I needed at this last minute, I am pretty medicated right now, I guess from a packing frenzy and getting ready. I have to get up around 4am, I just hope I can sleep tonight. I have tons of magazines and books to keep the travels busy. Thanks again for all the helpful hints. Tomorrow at this time I'll be there!

Remember to behave and not to over do it!!! Rest every chance you can ok??? Take care, Kelly. I would never have gotten through this without you, or this site that has given me so much information and support. It really is a miracle.

I'll either call or write tomorrow. Love Kelly

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: