Re: R & R Adhesions...Helen Dynda

Tue May 22 21:14:14 2001

Dear Brokenwing,

I see no harm in sending an email to Dr. Redan. I have emailed him in the past; and he has always responded with kindness to me. It may help your spirits some to be able to talk to a doctor, who cares about people who suffer from adhesions.

Now that you have sent your patient history form to them, you have completed one hurdle; and gradually you will find the strength to accomplish each hurdle along the way!!

It is very important that you diligently try to nourish your body; so that you will have the strength to go through surgery.

Now that the Message Board seems to have resolved the recent negative situation, I am hopeful that you will find comfort and support here - in spite of your suffering.

Love, Helen

At Tue, 22 May 2001, Browkenwing wrote:

Helen, Thank-you for this info I sent a pt.history to them just a few minutes ago I don't know if I did it right cause I am not very good at things like this. I did not e-mail Dr. Redan personally, should I?

At Tue, 22 May 2001, Helen Dynda wrote: >>
>>||| You can contact Dr. Jay Redan by email at: jarlap@epix.net . Dr. Redan WILL answer your email!!
>
>--
>Big Pain Free Hugs To All
> ~Browkenwing~
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: