Friendship

Tue May 22 21:17:11 2001

Hi everyone!! We all suffer so much and its ok to have a bad day they come with the good ones. I am still trying to get over my surgery and having trouble with fluid leaking at the top of the liver but some things have improved so there is hope. With collette saying she is 38 on friday i am 38 on thrusday, I wasnt really looking forward to my birthday this year as its been such a hard one but this week things have got better Gary has got a new job which is almost to good to be true, we had to give up our retail shop when i got so sick and he for the last six months has waited on me looked after me. He kept saying you are my number one priotry and i have to get you well...hes one in a million. He then went out and brought me a beautful diamond and emeral ring for my brithday he said i needed cheering up hes such a sweetheart. Sorry to be going on about my good week but it sure has helped the pain this week and made it a bit brighter. And i pray that all of you have a Great day one that makes you smile. Anyway a dear friend of mine has been writing me poetry over the years and i wanted to share a couple with you.

A special friend you are to me, a soft spot i have for you It fills my heart with sadness with all the pain you suffer through In one reckless moment your life was changed for ever When with a vital slip of his scalpel a surgeon he did sever Now pain has become the norm and happiness is so rare And i hope my little doodlings here will show you that I care.

Friendship! Everyone deserves a friend as nice as you You are always around and know what to do You take ones mind and gently put it at ease Your golden soul only to happy to please You listen intently as we unburden oursleves And rearrange everything like books on a shelf Your friendship I treasure and your trust all around I really am glad it is you I have found.

This is what we are all here for hope you have a good day take care Suze

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: