Fw: New words for "A Few Of My Favorite Things"

Tue May 22 21:19:53 2001

Thought you all might enjoy this!

Love all!

--
Karla

PS.....Welcome back Broken Wing...I missed you!

>----- Original Message ----- From: Sonja Bailey To: Emily Turay Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 8:17 PM Subject: New words for "A Few Of My Favorite Things"

New words for an old song from The Sound of Music:

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS:

Maalox and nosedrops and needles for knittin', Walkers and handrails and new dental fittin's, Bundles of magazines tied up with string, These are a few of my favorite things.

Cadillacs, cataracts, hearing aids, glasses, Polident, Fixodent, false teeth in glasses,

Pacemakers, golf carts and porches with swings, These are a few of my favorite things.

When the pipes leak, When the bones creak, When the knees go bad, Then I remember my favorite things And then I don't feel so bad.

Hot tea and crumpets, and corn pads for bunions, No spicy hot food nor food cook'd with onions, Bathrobes and heat pads and hot meals they bring, These are a few of my favorite things.

Back pains, confused brains, and no fear of sinnin', Thin bones and fractures and hair that is thinnin'.

And we won't mention our short shrunken frames When we remember our favorite things.

When the joints ache, when the hips break, When the eyes grow dim, Then I remember the great life I've had, And then I don't feel so bad.

THEN I REMEMBER THE GREAT LIFE I'VE HAD AND THEN I DON'T FEEL SOOOO BAAAAD !!!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: