Re: Helping Dr. David Wiseman with his mailing list

Wed May 23 12:44:53 2001

Hello Chrissie! Glad you wrote me. That is absolutely not nosey. Yes, I got turned down the first time. They (Social Security) recommend waiting to get a lawyer until you appeal once yourself. BUT get real, I'm only 26 and you know how people don't understand adhesions so I'm not wting. I know this lawyer's sister very well and she said that she has sent people to him that he would not even accept their case. He accepted mine immediately so he must feel good about it. He only gets paid if I do.

E-mail me anytime but please don't get upset or take me wrong if I'm slow getting back to you. It's so hard with a hyper 3 year old boy!! I love getting e-mails from people. It helps me to talk! If you ever need to talk I'm here.

--
Audra

> ----- Original Message ----- From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 12:35 PM Subject: Re: Helping Dr. David Wiseman with his mailing list

Hi Audra! What a beautiful name that is! :) You wrote you had to get a lawyer. Was that for your disability claim? I'm sorry if I'm being nosey, you don't have to answer me if you don't want to. It's just at the point to where I may have to get legal council as well for my disability and was wondering when I have to or should start. Welcome to the board Audra - I'm looking forward to your smiles! Hugs and Love to you Audra, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: