Re: Helping Dr. David Wiseman with his mailing list

Wed May 23 12:48:33 2001

Hello Karen. I don't know if this was meant for me or Renee. But I'm the one who lives in Weber City, VA. My name is Audra Falin. I'm only 26 with 1 son. I've had a 2 laps, a c-section, a hysterectomy with removal of the right ovary and then three months later another emergency surgery through the vagina (sorry, I don't know what you call that) and a lap also to view the repair work from the inside. I had a hole in my "cuff" opening into my abdomen. I told my gyn in the holding area right before the last lap and surgery that I was having pain on my right side. Sure enough an adhesion had formed in 3 months and attached to my bowels. She said it was lifting my bowels up in my abdomen and also tons of adhesions under my bowels. My abdomen has basically been lined with Intercede numerous times but does not work for me. Then I was hospitalized for a severe infection, sent home after 4 days with IV's at home. Then around 2 months after that lap, the pain started again. She said they are growing extremely fast in me which has her concerned and she told me with the pain I was already in we both knew there was no way to return to work.

The pain is getting much more consistent and more severe! I was up ALL night last night. My mom came down to watch my son, Tucker but he only let me sleep a couple of hours and now it is 2:15am again and I'm up. It gets so discouraging doesn't it?

How have you done since your procedure in PA? How long has it been?

Hope you are having a good night and I look forward to hearing from you.

--
Audra

> ----- Original Message ----- From: KCarter706@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 2:24 PM Subject: Re: Helping Dr. David Wiseman with his mailing list

Welcome Renee,

And where is Weber City VA, I am in Woodbridge VA, my name is Karen Carter and I am a 43 yr old adhesions sufferer with three sons, 20 yrs happily married, and have had adhesions for almost 2 yrs, with a recent lap surgery in PA. Please tell me more about yourself. Email me privately if you wish at KCarter706@aol.com

Best of Luck Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: