To Sally

Sun May 27 19:28:20 2001

Hi Sally --

I'm really happy that someone managed to get you some chocolate. One less thing to worry about today, anyway!

The fellow we used the Nair on deserved it...I'm afraid it didn't really cause him to go bald but it was fun to try. One of the girls involved in that scheme wanted to put it *somewhere else* but we managed to talk her out of it. :) I guess the stuff has to be applied to the skin while it is fresh out of the bottle or it doesn't do much. I wasn't ever very daring, but some of my old boarding school buddies really had some adventures...did you know ex-lax can be baked into cookies and not lose its potency? Weird.

The glue you put in the gent's hair must have been a real mess to get out! Yuck.

I don't blame you for being scared of your coming surgery...even though you are going in to be cured, surgery is still surgery. I believe you will come out the other side with a wonderful, pain-free body -- if you can, try to hang onto that...the image of you running around your beautiful home with your lovely animals! I looked over your web site and really like the picture of you feeding the calf. The one with the Llama is really nice, too. The ranch is absolutely beautiful.

When you feel a panic attack coming on, try to think about all the things you will be able to do by summer's end...see yourself running about in your new healthy body...and remember we are here for you. I'm really happy you are going to get cured! Hope you are having a good day!

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: