WOOPS yoursurgery.com

Mon May 28 19:43:26 2001

WELL NOW for some weird reason the last e-mail I wrote sent itself before I finished typing it! <G> COULDN'T possibly be operator error, eh? Anyway, this is what I sent to the yoursurgery.com site, who knows if they will even read it. it feels pretty good to have sent it though.

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ ~~~~~ I was wondering if it wouldn't be appropriate to list adhesions as a risk associated with surgery. Adhesions not only can cause a great deal of pain, they also can interfere with other bodily functions. And, they are relatively common but not many people seem to know about them until they have real problems from them. The International Adhesions Society (http://www.adhesions.org) has some useful information -- maybe even a link to that site would be a good idea. If people know about adhesions before they undergo surgery (for non-life threatening procedures, e.g.), they can take a more pro-active role in their surgical procedures and their aftermath. Feel free to contact me if I can be of any help -- I am not an expert but an adhesions sufferer who had a hysterectomy in Oct. 99. Thank you, Lynda G. Montgomery. P.S. My E-mail address is: Lgapmon@aol.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: