Re: sleeples in Scranton

Mon May 28 21:17:08 2001

Kelly, Like everyone else said, take those meds, hopefully soon you won't need them. Joy
--
Joy Schmidt Honeycutt
List Manager for
Grant County Kentucky, Gallatin County Kentucky,
Jump Family Mail List, Eaglen Family Mail List, Lacey Family Mail List,
 Rankin Family Mail List

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Doucet" <kelydou@aol.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Monday, May 28, 2001 6:25 AM Subject: sleeples in Scranton

> Good (early) morning my friends, > I am now on my 3rd day post op here in Scranton. I went 8 hours without > pain meds last night ( Yaay) Now I am in big pain and probably should > not have tried to be such a big girl, but it is another step... > It is storming here and makes it difficult to want to get out and > venture. > I have been up since about 4am and have had trouble sleeping. We bought > a VCR ( boredom is getting expensive) and I just started to watch the > tape of my surgery, it was a little too graphic for me while I was > hurting and waiting for the meds to kick in. > Dr. Redan or Gerhart will come up one more time today and then my mom > and I leave tomorrow for Philly on our long trek home. I miss my > family, yet I know I should be relishing this peace and quiet and > rest... > I am longing for my bed, my husband, my daughters, my dogs... > I cannot wait to feel good again. I have been told to be reaalistic and > be prepared that it will take time, I have the time to get better, I was > just out of time to get worse!! > Thank you for humoring me with this lengthy note! > I hope you all enjoy your Memorial Day holiday; > Love, > Kelly Doucet >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: