Re: Sad this morning

Wed May 30 10:31:23 2001

Dear Janet --

I am soooo sad and sorry for you that you are having pain again. Please don't think you are letting us down by talking about it though...what happens to you is important to me, and I bet to all of us here. You have been such a shining light through my ordeal. Your unwavering commitment, caring and warmth have enabled me to have hope -- hope for myself and for everyone here that tomorrow there will be "a better song to sing."

I would be far more unhappy if you kept it to yourself.

There is still hope though...hope that your pain won't get worse, hope that this group will continue to gather momentum and hope that there WILL be a cure for adhesions and ARD sooner, rather than later. Don't despair while there is hope...and there is always hope.

Isn't it possible that you are still having some flare-ups of healing pain? I know that you know your body, and how it feels, what may be going on....we all know adhesions can return, but during the healing process, things are still settling in. Maybe, just maybe, your pain is temporary. It takes many, many months for the body to recover completely from surgery, as the organs shift and settle, and tissue heals. The exercising you are doing probably is helping, but maybe something got pulled and that is why you are having this pain? Maybe in a few days you will feel a lot better? Just....maybe.......I sure hope so.

Since I can't hug you in person, I've crammed all the cyber-hugs I could into this note. {{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}} Hang in there, I'm hoping and praying for you.

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: