Sad this morning

Wed May 30 09:10:12 2001

Hi everyone,

Right at my 9 week post-op day, I started getting the dreaded pain back. I didn't say anything for a few days, because I wanted to be sure before sharing this with you all.

This is a very hard message for me to post, I want so badly for there to be hope for all of us, and I knoe this is wrong thinking, but part of me feels like I am letting you down by speaking of my woes.

Jean, I understand the reluctance to take pain meds and "give in" to it... I did this too, and then asked myself "why". Taking pain meds again for me is admitting that something is indeed wrong again.

Rose, I have the pain going through my my right side to my groin, down the front of my leg and radiating back to my tail bone. I have been exercising at the gym for the past 5 weeks pretty vigorously(compared to before), and this is happening anyway...I do hope your walking helps though.

I work with a physical therapist and a massage therapist, and I am hoping they will be able to help me with some of the referral pain, and muscles that are being affected.

Gidge, hang in there honey, and write to me if you'd like...I think I understand how you are feeling.

God, this is so depressing.

Love you all,

--
Janet

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: