Re: a real tear jerker

Thu May 31 13:48:22 2001

A friend of my daughter's sent it to her....I think to help her deal with things. She shared it with me.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Colette " <anonymous@medispecialty.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 9:46 AM Subject: Re: a real tear jerker

> Wow!! Karla' > That was the most beautiful story i'v ever read! > your right it is a tear jerker!! Where do you get these stories? I hope > your having a good day!! > Big Hugs!! > Colette > > > >This story really made me cry and hit home badly. > > > >-- > >Karla > > > >Special Delivery! > >>Sally jumped up as soon as she saw the Surgeon come > >>out of the operating room. She said: "How is my > >>little boy? Is he going to be OK, when can I see > >>him?" > >>The Surgeon said: "I'm sorry, we did all we could. > >>Sally said," Why do little children get cancer, > >>doesn't GOD care any more? GOD, where were you when > >>my son needed you?" > >>The Surgeon said, "One of the nurses will be out in > >>a few minutes to let you spend time with your son's > >>remains before it's transported to the university." > >>Sally asked that the nurse stay with her while she > >>said Good-bye to her son. Sally ran her fingers > >>through his thick red curly hair. > >>The nurse said: Would you like a lock of his hair?" > >>Sally nodded - yes. The nurse cut a lock of his hair > >>and put it in a plastic bag and handed it to Sally. > >>Sally said: "It was Jimmy's idea to give his body to > >>the university for study. He said it might help > >>somebody else, and that is what he wanted. I said, > >>No at first, but Jimmy said, Mom I won't be > >>using it after I die, maybe it will help some other > >>little boy to be able to spend one more day with his > >>mother. Sally said, My Jimmy had a heart of Gold, > >>always thinking of someone else and always > >>wanting to help others if he could. > >>Sally walked out of the Children's Hospital for the > >>last time now after spending most of the last 6 > >>months there. She sat the bag with Jimmy's things in > >>it on the seat beside of her in the car. The > >>drive home was hard and it was even harder to go > >>into an empty house. She took the bag to Jimmy's > >>room and started placing the model cars and things > >>back in his room exactly where he always kept > >>them. She laid down across his bed and cried herself > >>to sleep holding his pillow. Sally woke up about > >>midnight and laying beside of her on the bed, was a > >>letter folded up. She opened the letter, it said: > >>Dear Mom, > >>I know your going to miss me, but don't think that I > >>will ever forget you or stop loving you because I'm > >>not around to say I LOVE YOU. I'll think of you > >>every day mom and I'll love you even more each day. > >>Some day we will see each other again. If you want > >>to adopt a little boy so you won't be so lonely, he > >>can have my room and my old stuff to play with. If > >>you decide to get a girl instead, she probably > >>wouldn't like the same things as us boys do, so you > >>will have to buy her dolls and stuff girls like. > >>Don't be sad when you think about me, this is really > >>a great place. Grandma and Grandpa met me as soon as > >>I got here and showed me around some, but it will > >>take a long time to see everything here. > >>The angels are so friendly, I love to watch them > >>fly. Jesus doesn't look like any of the pictures I > >>saw of him, but I knew it was him as soon as I saw > >>him. Jesus took me to see GOD! And guess what mom? > >>I got to sit on GOD'S knee and talk to him like I > >>was somebody important. I told GOD that I wanted to > >>write you a letter and tell you Good-bye and > >>everything, but I knew that wasn't allowed. God > >>handed me some paper and his own personal pen to > >>write you this letter with. I think Gabriel is the > >>name of the angel that is going to drop this letter > >>off to you. God said for me to give you the answer > >>to one of the questions you asked him about-Where > >>was he when I needed him? God said, "The same place > >>he was when Jesus was on the cross. He was right > >>there, as he always is with all his children. Oh, by > >>the way mom, nobody else can see what is written on > >>this paper but you. To everyone else, it looks like > >>a blank piece of paper. I have to give God his pen > >>back now, he has some more names to write in the > >>Book Of Life. Tonight I get to sit at the table with > >>Jesus for Supper. I'm sure the food will be great. I > >>almost forgot to let you know - Now I don't hurt > >>anymore, the cancer is all gone. I'm glad because I > >>couldn't stand that pain anymore and God couldn't stand to see me suffer the > >>pain either, so he sent > >>The Angel of Mercy to get me. The Angel said I was > >>Special Delivery! > >>Signed with love from: God & Jesus & Me. > > >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: