Re: Severe constipation

Thu May 31 21:47:00 2001

Millie:

I feel for you and I know what's it's like to dwell on things. I have been dwelling on my son's graduation from high school for over two weeks, because I am afraid about him leaving and being on his own. Even though he's chosen not to go to college, probably by fall if he's still with his current girlfriend of 8 months, he will move to Virginia Beach, she's moving there in two weeks and I know he's going to miss her. The relationship is going great and they adore each other, she's a sweet girl, her name happens to be Karen also, and she has a brother Michael as I have son Michael, her Mom is Debbie and so is my sister, too many coincidences, don't you think. I was trying to get your mind off things.......I hope I helped a little bit. I am feeling better emotionally today, my anxiety level is about a 3 at the moment so that's good. I am actually do a bunch of laundry at this late hour, lol !! Guess my meds kicked in and helped get a fire under my butt.

Please don't dwell on an obstruction, are you passing gas at least? If you are then you might not be obstructed. Isn't there some test to find out? Or can't they take x-rays, usually by feeling your belly, if it's rigid, that could mean trouble, and do you have a fever? These are all things to take into consideration. I am not a nurse or doctor, but those are things I have read about.

I am thinking of you Millie and find something else to occupy your time, do you have a garden? Working in a garden is very therapeutic, I cleaned up my weeds, but now I need some new flowers to plant before my company comes, I like my garden to look impressive, especially when I have company.

Well I wrote enough for now, I have been emailing up a storm. Best of luck to you and please try to find something else to occupy your time, that's what I am trying to do, I am not preaching to you, just trying to help. Gotta sign off now, hubby is due home any time now. He works afternoons from 1:30- 10 pm, I don't always like being here alone a lot in the evenings with just the boys, but he's gotta do what he's gotta do.

He's home now I hear his footsteps upstairs. Love to you Millie,

Karen

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: