Re: Severe constipation

Fri Jun 1 15:38:07 2001

Chrissie, I just emailed Dr. Redan, and also Helen D. Chrissie, I am so scared that I am starting to cry all over again. I will have to take a Lorazepam. I feel so awful and so angry at what has happened, and is happening, that I cry in stores or restaurants and today in front of my 88 year old Dad. I was doing so good for a while... I don't want to be sick and I don't want to end up with a mess of botched surgeries. I have to get out of here now. I just can't take it. My nerves and body are shot. Stay away from those faucets. No wonder my drains plug up. Love ya, Millie

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 12:53 PM Subject: Re: Severe constipation

LOL Millie, My toes are far, far away from the facet! I have a facet fetish since that happened to me.....teehee I don't think Dr. Redan would be mad at you for emailing him a question....as Jo's ending says........"you never know, unless you give it a go" Love and Hugs to you Millie, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: