OK Question on change of bowel habbits?

Fri Jun 1 18:27:29 2001

Ok for the last week or so its been really weird I feel fine other than the normal aches and pains i get. Now i have gone from constipation to diaharria(sp) what on earth i'm glad to be going really but in the morning its constant. I don't feel ill as in the flu or anything! could it be because i don't eat much except yogurt and light stuff!! I do drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water a day!! Man my tummy gurgle i can feel it moving around in there! But then if i eat to much i get really uncofortably feeling in the tummy and nausated too! I'v also noticed alot of heartburn really weird i get lots of pulling in my right and left side but i've had that since surgery I just take lots of advil ect.. And 2 times this week it woke me at 3 am this is strange and i reall sdon't know how to act since i'v always been so constipated! I'm glad that i can potty but why all of a sudden? And sometimes it feels like i still have to go even though i went real good yikes ? I'm beginning to hate the the bathroom and toilet!! I'm wondering if I should go back to the dr's? Could something be up? I have lost alot of weight my girlfriend is giving me clothes because mine are to big!1 from an 11/12 to 7/8 kinda nice but to fast! Last time i lost that much and was down to 100lbs the female dr put me in the hospital until i would eat again!! I don't want that but it hurts my stomach everytime i eat> Thanks for listening now i feel better:). Here i am trying to help others then i go nuts sorry!! Just not feeling well! Oh well must move on! Love ya Colette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: