Re: To Millie

Fri Jun 1 20:54:09 2001

Millie,

I am so sorry you shed so many tears. I am really a tear-jerker when I want to be. Lately it was a lot. When Mark graduates in two weeks from High School, I should bring 2 boxes of tissues with me, and then some for the rest of the family. I was lucky enough to have 3 boys before losing my female parts, but there is still that twang in me when I see like that show "A Baby Story" for the life of me I don't know why at almost 44 years old, I watch it, then I cry even more. I am more than thankful I have my 3 boys, and they are good kids, Mark is 19, has a sweet girlfriend Karen, 16, Matthew is 15, and Michael is 13. We have been married almost 21 years. Last night my hubby said he's glad we can't have anymore, and I am so sorry but sometimes watching those shows I get so darn greedy, I want to just crawl in a hole and cry !!

I can't say how I would feel in your shoes, but I do have two sister's that cannot have children and I know it's agonizing. I really feel for you. Please feel free to write me anytime and vent. I know it's not hard to dwell on a lot of things. We are trying to get the house in order for two weeks from now, I am having maybe 8-12 extra bodies for 3 nights !! At least we have 3 floors we can split everyone up. ha ha!! Where you can find space lie down, but my room is MINE !!

Hope you get to feeling better, with my new medications I am finally feeling better, especially today. since 2 days ago, I have progressively gotten better and come out of my (shell) bedroom. My poor kids wondered what was wrong with my hibernating, and I couldn't even cook dinner.

I have written you a book here, so stay well..and write when you wish.

Keep your chin up, Love Karen

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: