Re: cleaning (panic) attack, Liesel

Sun Jun 3 11:24:23 2001

Hi Kel --

I'm sorry you aren't feeling any better right now. Dr. Redan really said it can take between 6 months and a year for the pain to go away? Wow. Then there is more hope for you, me and Janet that we are just toooo early in this to know for sure how the chips will fall. That's good news. :)

Maybe you won't be as physically tired when you go back to work, and you can do some good healing there. What do you do? Chasing around to ball games is work!! Kids are work, wonderful but exhausting. Our older son had his last game of the season yesterday and it is such a huge relief for that to be done.

Not to mention your place of work probably is all spic-and-span, so you won't have to look at the mess in your home and be tempted to clean. That's a good thing! Can I go to your work with you so I don't have to look at my nasty house? <G>

I hope you can take it easy and pace yourself...and feel much, much better straight away. Let's take our pain meds, sleep better at night, cross our fingers and pray a little while longer for long-term relief.

Have a wonderful day -- sending all good thoughts your way --

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: