Hi Helen - Re: up all night - to Lynda

Wed Jun 6 10:36:20 2001

Hi Helen --

Thanks for posting...when I read your post, it hit me that the pain really is unpredictable. That's got to be part of what is driving me crazy, not knowing when it will hit or for how long. I suppose, looking at the bright side, we need not fear boredom. :) Every moment is a surprise.

What do you plant in your garden? I would love to put in some vegetables here. There is so much wildlife where we live, I'm not sure how to go about starting...rabbits, ground-squirrels, birds of all shapes and sizes...that and our clay-type soil make it a real challenge. Not to mention I have the "black thumb of death." All I have to do is breathe on a plant and it withers and dies. I even had some indoor cacti in pots, they lasted a few months at least. Now I get Sunset magazine. They have some tips I would like to try. Maybe then I can grow something.

Hope you are having a good, pain-free day -- here's to predicting less pain in the near future. :)

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment." -Marcus Aurelius

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: