Re: Hi Helen - Re: up all night - to Lynda

Thu Jun 7 11:25:51 2001

Hi Helen --

I bet your garden is beautiful. :) I like your thinking about there being a wonderful new breakthrough on adhesions too. It will happen! Let's pray that it is sooner, rather than later. Then we can garden and do whatever we want without winding up in bed for three days afterwards.

We do have lots of cactus and natural plants on our property. One nice thing about living out where we are, the vegetation/foliage look fine "au natural." I would like to add some color to the front, maybe put in some bougainvillea along the walk-way...but it is free range out here, so we would have to build a courtyard or some other fencing to keep the cows out. Some neighbors planted gorgeous things -- bougainvillea, flowers in pots, all along their front yard and the cows came through later that evening and ate it all down to sticks. Our back yard is fenced so I could try some things in pots out there -- maybe some potted palms and desert wildflowers.

Hope you are having a wonderful day!! Take care --

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment." -Marcus Aurelius

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: