Re: update

Fri Jun 8 16:06:50 2001

Thank you Kelly, I really didn't get hurt in the wreck..my car and my pride. I did sprain my neck and hit my head on the steering wheel. As far as the colonoscopy, I don't think it was good news, the Doctor could hardly get the scope in without having to force his way, after administering "major" anesthetics to get me comfortable enough to sleep. He gave me so much that they had a hard time waking me up. I was still drowsy up until almost midnight last night. I couldn't talk to anyone without actually nodding off while chatting.

I was counting my medications to put in my little pill boxes that I have sorted by day, and that was at 10 p.m., by midnight when Dale came upstairs, I was sitting up in bed, with glasses on and the medications were all over the bed and floor. Thank heaven my DOGS didn't eat any of my medications. That would not have been good at all.

But thanks for all your support, I also hope you are feeling good from your surgery. I am just wondering if now I have adhesions in my rectum. That sounds horrible !!!

Lots of love to you and Pain Free Days,

Karen

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: