Re: Hi Cathy Barnes - Welcome Reply to Linda M. in AZ

Fri Jun 8 19:30:39 2001

Thanks for the welcome! I will be in Arizona next week-June 14 through June 17. My husband and I will be in Scottsdale because I am a delegate to a convention. The temperatures are pretty high in the Phoenix area. I am looking forward to 'getting away from it all' with my husband. We have been married for almost 26 years. I can't believe that time has gone by so quickly.

Talk to you soon. Peace and Love, Cathy Barnes

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Lgapmon@aol.com Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 1:22 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Hi Cathy Barnes - Welcome

Hi Cathy --

I'm truly sorry to hear about all the horrific things you've gone through. Am really glad to see you over here though -- welcome! There are some of the best people ever on this list...people who listen, understand and offer gentle, pain-free hugs in abundance.

I hope today is a pretty good day for you, and that tomorrow will be better still.

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment." -Marcus Aurelius

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: