Re: CAT Scans

Mon Jun 11 19:24:07 2001

Colette, They told me when I called today that the pelvic/abdominal Ct scan was negative. But no mention was made of the bowels. I am thisclose to killing myself tonight. Colette, I hate that ob/gyn who did this to me. I was told the abdominal xray was o.k. My husband can't take much more of me, either. I am sitting here looking a 3 bottles of pills. I don't want to end up with a colostomy. I have an ugly enough scar where she butchered me. One way or the other, I don't think I will make it through the night. I can't stop crying. I just cannot take another day of this. I am so angry at that ob/gyn... Millie

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Colette " <anonymous@medispecialty.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Monday, June 11, 2001 7:00 PM Subject: Re: CAT Scans

> Hi Millie<
> I had that done before it really did'nt show anything except that i was
> really backed up! Unfortantly they sent me home with golytle which i
> never took i was so mad! If you find anything out please let me know!
> Big hugs millie
> Love Colette
> >
> >Last night I had a pelvic/abdominal CAT scan with the contrast that you
drink. > >Is the CAT scan a reliable test for anything with the intestines? Has
anyone had one that showed problems related to adhesions, or diverticular disease? They also did more plain film abdominal xrays, without contrast, before the scan. > >What should me next step be if the scan doesn't show anything?
> >Who do I contact for more tests,then?
> >Sorry I have been so at odds with the world, but you must understand.
> >Thanks.
> >Millie
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: