Do I have adhesions, does it sound familiar??

Mon Jun 11 19:59:06 2001

I had a laprascopicaly assisted vaginal hysterectomy. Then two vaginal heamatomas drained. Then my small intestine dropped down and adhered to the vaginal vault, this was cut and the small intestine relocated and the colon put in its place. I have since had a subacute bowel obstruction, this was very painful. The doctors were reluctant to 'go in' again, a colonoscopy was done this found no problem in colon.

This has all happened in the last two months. I feel like i have been thrown into something i know nothing about. My theory is that a problem with colon wouldn't have shown as the bowel had been prepared and it was empty, my problem occurs when it is full. The pain in my lower back and front is great. It's as if someone has sewn my bowel to the abdominal lining, it pulls. I can feel bowel movements, it hurts to sleep on my side, I can't walk around the block with out pain. Doctors told me to drink "Metamusil" three times a day, eat lots of fibre.

When does the pain end? Do adhesions stretch, as this is what i have been told? Should i ask for a second oppinion? HELP

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: