being cured brings on a whole new set of problems!

Tue Jun 12 10:41:52 2001

I am now 10 weeks post Germany and the pain form the nerve surgery gets better every day. However, I remain a couch potato and have no energy. Yesterday I decided that with all my blood counts back up, it must be something else and I began researching drug withdrawals. I called a Methadone clinic and spoke with a user who told me that I am indeed suffering from withdrawals. He described my symptoms exactly. What a wonderful feeling that was. I was boasting that I made it down form 6 Methadone to 1 a day but what good is it if I am confused and listless, lying around and staring at space. I quickly took two pills and within an hour I was functioning again. So now, after 3.5 years on Methadone, Neurontin, Prozac,and Dilauded (for breakthrough pain), I have a big problem. Does anyone have a suggestion? I found a clinic who does a "wash out" where they put you in a coma like state and clean you out but I need to get funding. We are truly special people and I guess I should be happy that I am cured at last of both my ailments (adhesions and the entrapped nerve) but I still am fighting for my life back. I can use any advise on this. Thanks,

--
Joanne

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: