Re: Kelly M - Mayo in Scottsdale

Tue Jun 12 10:44:52 2001

There was a woman from our area who went over to Mayo in Rochester. She was told that adhesions weren't the problem. She has since been to see Dr. Reich and had her adhesions lysed....now she lives pain free. Dr. Reich has been in contact with them and offered to go there to educate in regards to adhesions. They declined his offer. So much for these institutes of health!!

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Murray" <mkmurray@cyberport.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 10:26 AM Subject: Re: Kelly M - Mayo in Scottsdale

> Lynda, > I am from Farmington, NM. Have you been here to visit. It usually takes us > about 7-8 hours to drive there. We have also been to soft-ball tournaments > in Phoenix. > I am emazed that the Great Mayo Drs. are not educated in adhesions. I went > to Mayo twice in Arizona with no results. I don't know about the ones at > Mayo in Minnesotta. > Kel > > "If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the > thing > > itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to > revoke > > at any moment." > > -Marcus Aurelius > > >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: