Re: Incurable Pain Center

Thu Jun 14 17:10:21 2001

Hi Teresa, I'm very happy to hear that you are pain free! I would also love to hear more about your hypnosis treatment. How many did you have, what did it cost, and where was it done? Did you have to travel to get to the clinic? What did he do to 'put you under'? My mother earned a certification in hypnotherapy when I was a young. She used to try to practice on me but unfortunately I wasn't a very good subject. No one has ever been able to put me under. I wonder if they could do anything from me? Everyone knows that living with chronic pain is the PITS! (And that's putting it mildly!). Please tell us more!!!!

Karen >
>Hey! It's me, Teresa Waldrop! I was writing to check in with every one. I have been reading the archives to see how ya'll are getting along. I still haven't needed a pain pill since February 23, my first visit with Dr. Parker. He has a web site that ya'll should check out. It is http://www.incurablepaincenter.com . You can click on "Patients Speak" and there is a picture of my children and me. Anyway, I just thought that I would pass that along, especially to those of you who helped me so much when I was suffering daily. My story is on the quilt for those of you that have joined since I stopped. If any of you would like to email me directly I'm twaldro3@bellsouth.net. I still think of you all and pray for you! May you all feel as great as I do soon!
> With Love,
> Teresa
> (Priceless Moments)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: