Re: Janet - Marion Lewis on the Quilt

Sun Jun 17 13:17:19 2001

Janet, I haven't even read the posts on Marion, maybe I should too. Maybe there is something else there I should also include, or do you know if I got it all from things I was sent via email?

I have pretty much information on people if you ever need something you can't find.....just email me. JEAN

Quote of the day: Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. "Walk beside me and be my friend."

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Janet Karam" <jkaram4@home.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2001 11:47 AM Subject: Re: Jean - Marion Lewis on the Quilt

Dear Jean,

You know it's wierd. Marion's name was on a list I had, and I was trying to find out more information about her, I was unaware at the time she had passed away. I couldn't find her on the quilt. so I tracked her down through the archives...by the time I read through all the posts, I was crying.

Thank you for posting her story on the quilt, it is so powerful to see her beautiful smiling face.

Love,

Janet

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: