Re: Will someone pleae explain the 'QUILT' ?

Sun Jun 17 13:29:16 2001

Ginny, The "Quilt" is where people who have or are afflicted with adhesions post their story about their life with the adhesions, surgeries etc. and an optional photo of themselves. It is on the IAS site at the very top of the window on a "blue" bar. Click on the one that says "Adhesions Quilt" and it will pull up all of the stories that people have posted. You just click on a persons patch with their name and it will show their story.

If you want to put your story on it just click on where it says to "Add your name". It will ask you for a password which you make up yourself to use.

You can edit it at any time by clicking on your quilt after you write your story and clicking edit. JEAN

Quote of the day: Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. "Walk beside me and be my friend."

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Ginny Halpern" <gingin99@home.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2001 11:51 AM Subject: Will someone pleae explain the 'QUILT' ?

Hi Guys

I've been coming on this board for quite a few months but I somehow missed out on the entire Quilt thing and I can't go back through months of messages to figure out what it is.

Could someone please explain to me and also let me know if I might participate?

Thanks!

Talk to you later today

Hugs,

ginny

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: