Re: surgery in Scranton....

Mon Jun 18 13:08:38 2001

Dear Janet, I am so, so, nervous about my up coming surgery in Scranton. My husband and I fly out from Calgary, Canada early tomorrow morning and arrive in Scranton at 5:15 pm. We will be staying at the "Clarion Hotel". My surgery will take place on Thursday at 1 PM. We will be staying in Scranton until the following Thursday, June 28. When did you have your surgery? How are you feeling now?? My husband will keep everyone posted about my condition etc.. Love to all of you, Deborah

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Janet Karam To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: June 17, 2001 9:41 AM Subject: Re: surgery in Scranton....

Dear Deborah,

How aweful that you have been in the hospital this past month! You are in great hand, and I am wishing the best for your surgery as well as your recovery...I was terribly nervous the few days before, and from talking to everyone else, not many of us escape theses feelings!

Please keep us posted.

Love,

Janet

> ----- Original Message -----
From: J-M & Deborah Leclerc To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 7:57 PM Subject: surgery in Scranton....

Hello everyone,

I have been in hospital here in Calgary for the past month, yuck!!!! .....I am leaving on Tuesday to Scranton PA to have surgery with DRS Gerhart and Redan. The surgery will be on Thursday at 1pm. Is anyone else going to be there in the next week? I will write more later. I need to catch up with everyone........Sally, have you booked your date yet?? Love, Deborah in Canada dasjejm@home.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: