Re: Hello everyone

Tue Jun 19 07:36:27 2001

All: Good morning to everyone! I am new to this website but am EXTREMELY thankful that you are here! It is a satisfying feeling to know that I am not the only one that suffers! I am 42 years old and ironically to date have had 42 major abdominal surgeries and facing another within the next few weeks. I work for a the worlds largest pharmaceutical company and I can shed light on the fact that there are some new medicines in what they refer to as "the pipeline" for pain relief. The pipeline simply means that it will soon be undergoing human testing and then will be marketed. There are so many people that do not understand this illness or what we have to deal with daily, so, I am in the process of writing a book about this subject, strictly from a personal point and would like to extend the offer to anyone dealing with this the opportunity to submit any stories, poems etc. I have a publisher that has expressed interest so hopefully the outcome of this will be to shed alot of light on this illness and bring it out in the open so that more research is performed. I have read alot of the emails passed back and forth in this group and I already feel like I have found a wonderfully, understanding home. I look forward to hearing from any and all of you! Kind regards, Kris Nester > -----Original Message-----
> From: Hchalm@aol.com [SMTP:Hchalm@aol.com]
> Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 11:10 PM
> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
> Subject: Re: Hello everyone
>
> Dear Jim:
>
> Thanks for stopping in and letting us know how you are doing. So good to
> hear that there are successes out there. Keep in touch.
>
> In Friendship,
>
> Helen Chalmers

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: