Re: A SURVEY about this webpage.....PLEASE share your comments.

Fri Jun 22 09:06:12 2001

I have looked at and read all links at the left and top, several times. EXCELLENT!

My story is already on the quilt. I am so happy the quilt is there for all of us. Somehow, being able to tell our individual stories and have others read them is theraputic.

This web page has literally helped me survive this miserable ailment not only physically, but psychologically. Until I found it , I honest to God believed I was one of only a handful of people with severe, disabling adhesions. (My doctors had told me, "not too many people have your problem.") I find it amazingly uplifting to get on the board and read what everyone I have now come to know fairly well has done or found out regarding adhesions, and the jokes and small talk bring me back to earth, feeling like a "normal" human being!

If I could add anything to the site, it would be a hyperlink page for every support person according to the state they reside in. This way, if a new reader wants to talk to their local support person, all they would do is find their state and click on the name of the person

Just a thought. Also, is there any way a list of surgeons who specialize, or at least accept adhesions patients (BY STATE in which they practice) can be added so that everyone who is looking for these doctors get immediate gratification? I thank you all for being here and hope this site grows and prospers.

ginny At Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Helen Dynda wrote: >
>A SURVEY about this webpage.....PLEASE share your comments.
>
>1.) Were you aware that there are links to the left side of this
>computer window?
>
>2.) Have you actually read any of the information contained in the links
>to the left side of this webpage? If your answer is yes, which ones?
>
>3.) Were you aware that there are more links at the top of this webpage?
>
>4.) Have you actually read any of the information at the top of this
>webpage?
>
>5.) Have you entered your ADHESION QUILT story?
>
>6.) In your own words what is your opinion of this webpage, where you
>enter your messages?
>
>7.) Do you have any suggestions for improving this webpage, where you
>enter your messages?
>
>8.) Please share any other comments, which you may have.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: