Re: Pain Medication

Mon Jun 25 10:40:37 2001

Lesa,

What amount of neurontin do you take? I take MS Contin...or oral morphine but was also taking Neurontin....900mg 3x's a day. Your amounts can even go higher. That seemed to be an effective combination...until I went into kidney failure. The doctor stopped the neurontin for fear of side affects. Now I really suffer with a lot of pain.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Lesa" <toddnlesa@aol.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2001 10:33 PM Subject: Pain Medication

> Hello All! I was just wondering what you are using as far as pain > medication goes. I have been taking Vicodin ES three times a day, > sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. My general MD sent me to a > pain management doctor who said he didn't want me on Vicodin for so long > and prescribed oral Morphine which made me sick and didn't really help > the pain..then he gave me Duragesic patches which made me crazy...I > couldn't take it. I've tried neurontin, elavil and some type of > arthritis medicine...all didn't do anything. My doctor is kind of at a > loss on what to try next. Are any of you taking something other than > these medications I've tried? What seems to work for you? Any > help/advice you could give would be appreciated. > > Again I would like to thank you all for being so kind and supportive. > You are wonderful. > > Much love, > Lesa >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: