vicodin for kicks? now I've heard everything :)

Tue Jun 26 10:52:10 2001

Lesa wrote:

<< It is funny how people perceive drugs. When I heard that the "new" drug on the streets was Vicodin, I wondered why. Why would people take this drug to get high? It never got me high, I guess if you are taking it for the "right" reasons, it does what it's supposed to do and alleviate some of your pain. >>

OH! I can't help but fall into spasms of laughter. Vicodin, the "new" drug on the streets?! Obviously people haven't taken it long enough to "enjoy" it's main side effect - constipation! ROFLOLOLOLOL! Can't you see all the junkies crowding in the bathroom, oh, it would be enough to make me quit drugs if I were a junkie!!

Sorry, it's just my *warped* sense of humor overtaking me...I realize there is nothing funny about junkies or addiction. This business about Vicodin just hit my funny bone -- I've never experienced anything grand on it, just bloating and constipation. Guess it's the sleep deprivation making me even more bizarre. Last night I spent a good part of the night coughing. Stupid cold.

Hope you all are having a wonderful, pain-free (and sniffles-free!) day!

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

"It was involuntary; they sank my boat." - John F. Kennedy, when asked how he'd become a hero

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: