Re: Help me help you: Info so far:

Fri Jun 29 16:07:34 2001

Wow...that is some sobering info. Thanks, Ginny, for all your hard work putting it together.

How absolutely terrific that a dozen people have responded so far. Thanks to all who have!!!! As a point of interest...in the Critical Thinking class I finished last semester, it was noted that for any data point to have "real" credibility, at least 50 items must have been included. That means ideally, we need at least 38 more people to respond to Ginny, so that we can really get the medical field's attention. More is better, in this case.

I know from reading posts and looking over the quilt there are several times that number on-line here...would those of you who have relevant information for her please send it soon? It can only help.

I know people are busy and in pain, etc. I also know that Ginny is right -- "YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A PAIN FREE LIFE. If you are not willing to fight for it, you will not get it."

Meanwhile I hope everyone is having a pretty good day today!! And that the weekend is pain-free, productive and happy for you!

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

"It was involuntary; they sank my boat." - John F. Kennedy, when asked how he'd become a hero

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: