1-800-WAHHH

Fri Jun 29 16:42:32 2001

Colette:

I can sympathize with sleepless nights - Doc put me on 30 mg of Codeine 4 times a day on Tuesday - two hours after I take the third dose, I feel like I'm having a heart attack - pains in the top of stomach and chest. Of course, this hits just about the time I'm settling down for sleep.

The worst of it all is - I called the doc today to follow up on this, and she's gone on vacation, no one in the office until Tuesday. So I'm cutting back on the meds until then.

Meanwhile, I don't have to pick up the phone to dial 1-800-WAHHH for a few days - my mom and dad arrived yesterday for an indefinite stay - at least for the weekend - and even brought their own house! They drove up in their motor home (they live about 150 miles away so I don't get to see them much). It's nice to have them here, and nice to know that my mom really does appreciate what I'm going through and what caused it.

I'll be keeping up with the forum, but probably won't have much to say for a few days - my Significant Other's family is having a big reunion on the 4th, so I'm steeling my nerves for that.

Pain free weekend everyone.

Nancy in NB

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: