Re: what little I know about Crohn's and thyroid problems

Sun Jul 1 13:14:22 2001

Lynda, This is me, what you typed to me...this sounds exactly like me. but I have Chronic Diarrhea, nausea and vomiting and I have lost 15 lbs or so. They are checking my Thyroid for now and tomorrow I see my Gastroenterologists associate to get more answers. I also was diagnosed recently with the H-Pylori Bacteria in my stomach with a peptic ulcer. My sister's Mother in law was in the hospital with it under antibiotics and felt so much better. That is what I am asking for tomorrow, to go in the hospital and be under IV antibiotics to get full treatment and proper treatment.

Thanks for all you love and support Lynda, I have read your posts many times and need the help of all my friends here.

As far as the car, thank god I wasn't hurt, and they didn't test me for my pain medication at time of arrival at the ER, because I would have been definitely under the influence of something. They took me in on a backboard the whole nine yards..........pretty scary. Thank heaven no other cars were involved. It was just me up on the curb over the fire hydrant. And ripped out the under carriage to my 1993 Pontiac Grand Am. So now I have a little newer Van, it's nice, but now I am afraid to drive. So go figure. I go to the Gastro tomorrow. I will post again then.....

Thanks for all your love and support here.

Love Karen this is what you wrote to me: ...((..thyroid gland is not working properly or is absent, one feels sluggish, cold, tired, is prone to weight gain and hair loss.  When one has too much thyroid hormone, either due to oral dosing being a little high or the gland itself being hyperactive, symptoms include rapid heart beat, weight loss, dry hair and an internal sense of doom, constant anxiety.  Stomach problems!  Stress.  Hot flashes unlike those related to estrogen.

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: