Re: TSupport group in Ohio - Connie

Sat Jul 7 10:07:35 2001

Helen:

I live about 50 miles SW of Pittsburgh, PA. I don't know if you have ever heard of Indiana, PA...we have a large university (Indiana University of PA) (IUP). This is where our meetings are held, I live in a small town on the outskirts of Indiana. Baltimore is probably 4 or 5 hours away if I'm not mistaken. We are so excited, everything is finally coming together. In fact, on pharmaceutical rep did speak with the other co-ordinator and he is meeting with her next Friday. He is going to help us to convince the physicians that this is a good idea and hopefully we will start to get speakers for our meetings. If you need any other information, please contact me either on this board or via my email..

--
Connie

At Fri, 6 Jul 2001, Hchalm@aol.com wrote: > >Dear Connie: > >What part of PA are you from? I am from Baltimore, Maryland and would like >to see how far it would be for me to travel to one of your meetings? I was >just contacted by one other person in the Maryland area, but other than that >don't know of any others here. > >Love, > >Helen Chalmers

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: