Re: TSupport group in Ohio - Connie

Sat Jul 7 11:23:38 2001

Helen & Connie,

Helen: as you know I live 25 miles south of Washington D. C., I don't know what could work out either, but I would be willing to drive with you and help get a support group together. Maybe we could meet twice a year in the beginning to get things going. I am finally starting to feel better emotionally and mentally (physically, I am not sure about that) My right side where the appendix was removed is really bothering me.

And as Helen knows I just got out of the hospital for 4 days. I was in for severe dehydration, weight loss, vomiting and diarrhea. Also, my potassium level and anemic level were quite low. They tired to give me Potassium (I. V.) FORGET TH AT) I screamed and screamed. Potassium going straight through your veins truly burns. So they they tried the lovely HORSE pill, that didn't work and my last resort was to drink it, that was a little better and it tasted somewhat like grape juice.

Now that I got off the beaten track, please e-mail me and I would enjoy more information about getting IAS meetings together as a small group and seeing what we could come up with.

Hope everyone is having a pain free day, I am trying Best wishes to finding more sufferers who live closer to Indiana, PA then we do and getting a nice group started. That would be awesome.

Write soon.

Love in Health and Pain Free Days

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: