Janet & her Kitties

Sat Jul 7 14:11:35 2001

Dear Janet:

Watch the kitties, they can be fickle too! *LOL* I have two - both spayed female tabbies, almost identical in markings. One is 12 years old that I rescued from the SPCA 10 years ago that is like a child to me - curls up on mom's lap when mom sits down, sleeps under the blankets on my side with her head on my pillow, but makes up to anyone who will pet her. The other one is 5 years old, and I rescued her from a home where she was abused by the man of the house. She is a real scaredy cat, who hides when she hears strange voices in the house. She wouldn't even make up to the ex after 3 years together. She has now turned traitor - she is very much "Daddy's girl" - she really sooks up to Chester, eats "people food" only if it comes from Daddy's plate and only if Daddy cuts it up really tiny for her. If Chester is lying on the sofa watching TV and won't respond to her requests for attention, she comes to try to tell me that Daddy's sick. If he goes to bed before I do, I go in to find Miss Priss curled up on my side of the bed, cuddled up to Daddy, giving ME dirty looks because I want to come to bed!

But you are right - there is nothing in this world like cuddling a kitty to reduce stress and relieve pain - except maybe anything by Ben & Jerry's - right Lynda??? *LOL*

Stay strong, Janet. Learn to purr *grin*.

Love ya!

Nancy in NB

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: