Re: Moving to the basement

Sat Jul 7 14:09:55 2001

Janet:

Hi, Just wanted to let you know that all of us who live with chronic pain due to ARD are behind you! And, most of us have been there. My husband is supportive to a point. He gets tired of it at times and only once in the 9 years that I have been dealing with it has he ever really complained. But when he did, it hurt terribly! I now just try to please him even with the pain I feel..but sometimes it is so hard! It is great, though, that your parents are supportive of you. I don't have anyone I can really "run" to, my parents are both gone and my sister lives too far away! I am able to keep working, although, some days it is hard! But, keep your chin up and let us know how you are once you are settled in at home in Texas!

Love,

--
Connie

At Fri, 6 Jul 2001, Janet wrote: > >Dear Everybody, > >I debated writing this message to the board because of the nature, then >when i thought some more, I decided to go ahead, after all, it is >adhesion related and I need some extra lovin' and support...you can pour >on as much mushiness as you can possibly gush out, I promise to soak it >all up. > >My relationship has turned into a total disaster, it was tough before my >surgery, and now that I am once again "limited" due to pain and other >symptoms, my partner is full of rage, resentment and feeling terribly >cheated of the life he has imagined. He says I'm the woman of his >dreams, everything he's ever wanted, but... > >It is very painful for me to let this relationship go, though that is >what it has come to. I have loved this man with heart and soul and I am >overwhelmed with grief that he cannot accept or adjust to living with my >ARD, ultimately it feels like a rejection of me, and hurts my heart more >than I can possibly say. > >I have not been able to get back on my feet finacially since my surgery. >My partner and my family have been helping me finacially for a good >while now, it pains me to be so dependent. > >Tonight, I am moving to the basement to try to gain a little more peace. >I love Colorado, but have no family or means to stay here, so have >decided to move back to Texas, where my parents have offered for me to >live with them. > >You all are my friends, and I just wanted to share what was going on >with me. There have been several wonderful angels helping through this >behind the scenes, and I would like to take this opportunity to express >my gratitude and love to all of you...you know who you are! > >All of my love, > >-- >Janet >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: