to all with bowel or intestinal probs

Mon Jul 9 15:59:19 2001

the most important thing we can do is replace our needed nutrients. Flaxseed or primrose oil (essential fatty acids) protects the intestinal lining...L-Glutamine=boosts intestinal cells,maintains the villi, and absorption surfaces of the gut. vit b -muscle tone in gastroinal tract...b12=helps prevent anemia, and absorption of proper foods. These are essential and most important. If anything try these. (health store---not Walgreens---no manufactured vitamins...they contain yeasts, sugar, salts,etc) other important ones ¬idophilus--helps to digest vit b, "friendly"bacteris (get non-dairy form). Colustrum=helps heal intestinal lining aids nutrient absorption...... The all famous fiber=Heals and cleanses (no wheat bran,it causes irritations--try oat bran instead or flaxseed) Free-form amino acid complex= repairs mucous membranes of intestines. Liquid garlic=Aids in digestion of destructive toxins in colon. Multi-vitamin and mineral complex=supplies nutrients not absorped (Use hypoallergenic formula) and last but not least....N-Acetylglucosamine (or N-A-G =aka) this is a ajor constituent of the intestinal lining and the barrier layer that protects from digestive enzymes and other potentially damaging intestinal contents. My father-in-law has colon cancer...diagnosed in early April....the drs. said "no way" after ....they were so shocked today to find his cancer in remission. All he did was change his diet, (and believe it or not)took avery one of these vitamins listed, and exercised (the best he could being sick--which can be very painful...like physical therapy). I'm a firm beleiever in natural vitamins vs. pharmaceutical vitamins. Also, Celestial Seasonings make a red raspberry tea...red raspberry is known for relaxing uterine and intestinal spasms, reduce menstrual bleeding, strengthen uterine walls, it is good for diarrhea, morning sickness, hot flashes, and cramps, even heals canker sores..Good for bones, nails, teeth, and hair. I've recently tried this. (I don't like tea much...but, I am drinking one a day in the morn w/an acidophilus pill an hour before I eat. It helps me with my bowel movements and intestine spasms). I wonder how this treatment would work for Meagans chrones disease? Would she feel even 5% better....don't know...I just hope that this helps anyone, with any one problem(or 5 or 6...), in any way...that's all. Got an ailment want a natural remedy...I'll try my best to help you...I just want to take everyone's pains away...though, I no I can't...I love you all....Marianne

Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: