Re: whats wrong with me i hurt so bad

Sat Jul 14 14:10:58 2001

no, hon...this happens to lots of people. No insurance and sick...one of the worst probs in the U.S. As a matter of fact, I had to seek a FT job and leave my PT job at the school district just to get insurance...cause I knew I was sick. My husband made too much for me to qualify for low-income medical care, and yet not enough money to pay for a dr....right in the middle. If you get worse, you can not be refused medical attention...no matter status of income...and remember if you get a $600.00 bill, take 20 years to pay it off. $5.00 a month if it's all you have...Your key is as suggested on another e-mail...gatorade....prevent your dehydration. I, every morning after I wake, take one acidophilus pill. I take it on an empty stomach. Though I get a stomach ache I usually make a bowel movement in an hour. It does sound like there is not enough in your system to have a movement...between vomiting and diarrhea there is nothing in you. If you go from constipation to diarrhea, and have been vomiting for more than a few days...it may be time to go in. Don't sacrifice health for money...it's not worth it in the long run... only you know you're breaking point. I'll send up a prayer. --- Colette <anonymous@medispecialty.com> wrote: > Talk about a jinx! I have no insurance and the last
> 2 days i've just
> wanted to die!! I feel really ill, no fever although
> it feels like one
> my temp is 96.2 i'm nausated, my tummy hurts all
> over, achy,yesterday i
> had diareha and today i'm having a hard time going!
> I cannot eat at all
> or ithrow it back up i'm having a hard time drinking
> water!
> i also have trouble sleeping, this could only happen
> to me! If i go to
> th ER i'll end up with a huge bill we cannot afford
> to pay! All i want
> to do is cry i'm sooo tired!! I just want to sleep
> and not get up! I do
> feel that something is seriously wrong though!
> Actually its all started
> in the last week but is getting worse lately! My
> husband kept telling me
> while we had insurance to go to the dr. but i
> would'nt listen but at
> that time i thought i was ok! Now we don't have
> insurance and boy if i
> did i'd be begg'in for help! Well enough whinning
> 1-800-wahhhhhhhhhhhhh
> here i come!
> Love you guys bye
> cOLETTE